With the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, mini golf courses, & special events, there are many different tickets that Disney offers. Here is a ticket guide to help you decide what would be best for you and your travel party. **Please note that with the new ticket system, the pricing of the theme park tickets will vary based on the date you plan on using the ticket. This means you will have to know which dates you are visiting parks before purchasing tickets.
Theme Park Ticket Options
- 1 Park per Day – This ticket gets you admission to one park for each day that you purchase. You can choose the same or different parks each day.
- Ticket with Park Hopper Option – This ticket gets you into any of the 4 theme parks for as many days as you purchase. You can move between the parks as well.
- Ticket with the Park Hopper Plus Option – This ticket gives you everything the Park Hopper does but it also adds in the benefit of being able to visit either one of the water parks, ESPN Complex, or one of three golfing options. *Restrictions apply to the golf.
Water Park Ticket Options
- 1 Day Water Park Ticket – Visit one water park for one day
- 1 Day Water Park Ticket with Blackout Dates – Visit one water park for one day (Cannot be used from May 25-August 25)
Special Event Ticket Options
Special events occur daily at Walt Disney World. Most of them are included with the cost of your park admission. There are a few events that allow you to enter the park after-hours and partake in special entertainment, food offerings, & merchandise. These events have a limited number of tickets sold so there will also be less people in the parks often resulting in much shorter wait times on your favorite attractions.
- Animal Kingdom After Hours
- Hollywood Studios After Hours
- Magic Kingdom After Hours
- Disney H2O Glow Nights
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Still need some assistance figuring out which tickets you need and how many of them? Please feel free to contact me today for a no-obligation quote. My services are free of charge and they can save you time and money! Plus, all qualifying reservations receive our Minnie Box! A gift to you and your traveling party that will arrive on your doorstep before you depart for your trip.