Details announced for the 24th International Food & Wine Festival!!
This is one of my favorite festivals all year at Epcot and I am so glad I will be able to check it out once again! This year, the Festival will run from August 29-November 23. This is the longest running Food & Wine Festival yet. It tops out at 87 days and each one will be packed with tasty bites and delicious sips.
Here are some great things we know so far:
- Due to the popularity of the “Disney Du jour Dance Party” in Future World, it will now take place 7 days a week.
- Ratatouille Hide & Squeak will return this year. This is a great activity for the kids while the grown ups enjoy a tasty bite or two.
- There will be a candy sushi interactive experience again this year
- Eat to the Beat concert series returns again this year through November 19th
- There will be a “Party for the Senses” featuring chefs and vintners from all over the world
- Sunday Brunch will be available with celebrity chefs
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” is a hands on workshop you can be a part of alongside famous chefs, bakers, and mixologists
Stay tuned for further details such as returning food booths, new booths, as well as menu’s and more!
With all the returning favorites and all of the new wonderful experiences being added, now is definitely the time to book for this fall and take full advantage. Grab your spouse, best friend, or a group of buddies and let’s get you reserved to eat & sip around the world!