Disneyland’s Entertainment District has so much to offer. Disney has written up a quick guide for guests to have so that they can enjoy all that there is to offer.
Directly From Disney:
- Step into the Star Wars universe with the hyper-reality, multi-sensory Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID. Your Clients will go undercover as a stormtrooper to capture Imperial intelligence vital to the budding rebellion’s survival!
- Bowl a few frames at one of the 20 lanes at Splitsville Luxury Lanes, a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment destination. Your Clients can pop in anytime for lunch or dinner and enjoy the outdoor patio with live entertainment!
- After dark, Downtown Disney is bustling with live music at the main stage, strolling performers throughout the promenade and “meet the artist” events on select dates in WonderGround Gallery.
- Sprinkled with pixie dust, magical moments and eye-catching collections, the redesigned flagship World of Disney store is where your Clients can step into the art of Disney storytelling and shop the biggest selection of Disney wares on the West Coast.
- The Disney Dress Shop has quickly become a fan-favorite boutique with retro-designed apparel and accessories inspired by favorite Disney characters and theme park attractions.
- The family-owned boutique, Sugarboo & Co., features charming home goods, paper products, handmade ceramics, candles, bath apothecary and stamped jewelry—all with a touch of whimsy.
- For pampering products, head to Rinse Bath & Body Co., a new boutique featuring natural products, handmade soaps, body oils, bath bombs, lip balms and more.
- Disney Home offers fans a curated assortment of Disney-themed treasures for the home—from glassware and linens, to kitchen goods and more.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes opened its first California location in the heart of Downtown Disney. Along with award-winning burgers, signature CrazyShake milkshakes, hearty salads and appetizers, the atmosphere gives a trendy New York diner vibe,
- Popular craft brewer Ballast Point Brewing Company’s first Orange County location serves 50 of its innovative beers across 100 taps, including its flagship Sculpin IPA and limited-edition beers exclusive to Downtown Disney. Your Clients can pair their favorite beer with brewpub-style dishes!
- Enjoy expertly-crafted Italian meals at Naples Ristorante e Bar renovation. Its recent renovation upgraded the restaurant’s beautiful two-story dining venue, featuring twinkling chandeliers upstairs, a modern feel downstairs, gorgeous patios and an open kitchen.
- Next door, Napolini offers create-your-own Neopolitan-style pizzas, to be enjoyed with a fresh salad and Italian soda on the patio.
- The family-run scoop shop, Salt & Straw, is known for its taste-provoking, imaginative creations—handmade in small batches using local, organic and sustainable ingredients.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels’ flagship location features a bright, breezy California-inspired design—complementing its full line of popular pretzels, Wetzel’s Dogs, Bitz, and fresh and frozen lemonade. “
There are so many wonderful opportunities to explore at Downtown Disney District. Plan a trip to Disneyland today and take full advantage of all that the Downtown Disney District has to offer. If you have a trip planned to Disneyland, be sure to check it out. If you do not yet have a trip planned and would like to look into pricing or have other questions, contact me today! My services are free of charge and qualifying orders will receive our Minnie Box. A gift to you as a thank you for letting us be a part of your magic. Full of wonder & surprises, our Minnie Box will provide treats and guide you through your stay. See ya Real Soon!