The Flower & Garden Festival is one of the most beautiful times to visit EPCOT each year. In addition to all of the gorgeous plants, gardens, and topiaries, the Festival offers a great concert series that you can enjoy as you travel around the World Showcase.
Beginning March 4th, guests will be able to hear musical talent ranging from internationally recognized artists to local Orlando bands. Best of all, this is included with admission! Who are you most excited to see?
Here is the schedule per Disney:
- March 4-5 – The Guess Who
- March 6-7 – Rick Springfield
- March 11-12 – Melina Leon – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 18-19 – Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel – NEW
- March 20-21 – Kool & The Gang – NEW to Garden Rocks
- March 25-28 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO
- April 1-2 – The Spinners
- April 3-4 – The Pointer Sisters
- April 8-9 – Blue October – NEW to Garden Rocks
- April 15-16 – Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston – NEW
- April 17-18 – Don Felder, Formerly of The Eagles
- April 22-23 – STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- April 24-25 – Claudia Leitte – NEW
- April 29-30 – Berlin
- May 1-2 – TobyMac
- May 6-7 – Blood, Sweat & Tears
- May 8-9 – The Commodores – NEW to Garden Rocks
- May 13-14 – Ambrosia with Peter Beckett – NEW
- May 20-21 – A Flock Of Seagulls
- May 22-23 – Collin Raye – NEW
- May 27-28 – Thelma Houston – NEW
- May 29-30 – Little River Band
- June 3-6 – Simple Plan
- June 10-13 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- June 17-20 – Plain White T’s
If you would like to guarantee your spot, you can reserve a Dining Package that will gain you entrance to the show. All others will be first come, first served and as long as you get there early enough, there are usually seats.
The music can also be heard through many of the surrounding countries.
If you are interested in visiting during the Flower & Garden Festival, contact me today! I am happy to offer my complimentary planning services and we can start planning your Spring getaway!