The Oogie Boogie Bash will be spooking guests from September 6th – October 31st. This is a separate ticket event that will treat guests to all new entertainment & character interactions. This includes a special version of “World of Color”, “Villainous!”.
Other Halloween “treats” include:
- Treat Trails: New immersive trails that will contain characters, possibly even Oogie himself! At the end of the trail, guests will emerge to great big cauldrons of candy to pick from.
- DescenDance – A great new interactive Dance Party! The best dancers from Isle of the Lost come to teach us some moves. Groove to all your favorite songs from the Descendants movies!
- “Frightfully Fun Parade” – Mickey, Minnie, several other characters, and some of your favorite Villains will delight and cause mischief along the parade route!
- Mickey’s Trick and Treat Show – Targeted towards the littles at the party, Mickey and his pals tell stories and enjoy a Halloween Party. Plenty of dancing and candy at this show!
- Meet & Greets – Meet with some of your favorites and look for special encounters with villains!
- Tickets are limited per party so enjoy shorter wait times at your favorite attractions.
Tickets go on sale April 30th, however if you have an Annual Pass, Disney Visa, or are a DVC member, you can get tickets on the 23rd of April.
Early park entry will be available. The party starts at 6pm but you can get in 3 hours early on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 4 hours early on Sundays. Guests will also be able to get into the party’s 4 hours early on the 29th and 31st.