A few weeks back, we spoke about the Disney Villain take-over of Magic Kingdom’s After Hours Event that will occur on select nights this summer. Since then, Disney has released all of the perfectly themed treats & sips they will be having at the event. They almost look to amazing to eat. Almost.
Disney’s Culinary Artists designed some pretty fantastic options. These special items are inspired by Dr. Facilier, Hades, Maleficent, Emporer Zurg, and more! These can be found at different locations throughout the park and are available for a small charge. Here are the descriptions of the scrumptiousness that can be found at this special event and where you can find them:
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Intergalactic Noodles, Cool Ship – chilled noodle salad with snap peas, red onion, and sweet garlic chili sauce
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Headless Horseman Novelty Straw, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
While they will have these treats for purchase, you do still receive unlimited popcorn, ice cream, and select beverages with your admission.
If you will be visiting Disney World this Summer, I highly suggest this event. After Hours at Magic Kingdom is a fantastic event that gives you an opportunity to see the park so empty. The photo opportunities are amazing, as are the number of attractions and characters you can see in just a few short hours. Now – add in the Villainous Takeover with all the yummy food options – it is not to be missed.
If you are not yet scheduled to visit but would be interested in doing so, please contact me and we can get your trip planned. There are still some great Summer Discounts available! Plus, all qualifying reservations qualify for our Minnie Box which is an awesome perk for our guests. A sweet gift from Magical Vacations to you!