Remember the After Hours we discussed here and how they are extending the events into the summer? Well the Disney Villains just decided to take over all of the After Hours at the Magic Kingdom from June 6th-August 8th.
The After Hours will take on a wicked theme (wicked but not scary!) and the Magic Kingdom will offer special merchandise, entertainment, food & beverages, and more! New additions for these Villainous evenings:
- A new Villain Stage Show – Hades will star in this awesome new entertainment and will be joined by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- Maleficent the Dragon – This alone excites me tremendously. Maleficent in her dragon form will be out for the first time at night! I cannot wait to see how amazing she will look when she breathes fire in the dark.
- Ride Enhancements – Experience how some of the rides will be different – Pirates of the Caribbean & Space Mountain.
- Food & Beverage – Try new and fun evil options inspired by the Villains themselves.
- Merchandise – There will be new logo merchandise avaialble for these special After Hours in addition to a great display of their typical Villain merchandise.
- You!! – You can dress up as your favorite villain – just be sure to adhere to Disney’s Costume Policy
Planning to vacation this summer or already have a trip planned? Let’s get this awesome event added to your trip. Contact me for a no-obligation quote today! Already reserved through Disney? We can have your reservation transferred so I can assist you with all the fun steps of planning and make it all go smooth.