On the Eighth Day of Christmas in July, Piglet Gave to Me::
Traveling for the Holidays
Disney goes above and beyond with their decorations everywhere they can. The Resorts are no exception! We take an entire day and go to several resorts when we are there during the Holidays. They have uniquely decorated Christmas Trees, Gingerbread Houses, lights, and more. Here is our Guide to Disney World Resorts during the Holidays. We like to start at the Monorails resorts, take a boat the Wilderness lodge, then head to the Boardwalk Resorts, and finally, end at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Each resort’s Tree will be decorated to the theme of the resort. It was fun to take the little’s pictures in front of all of them. The resorts will each have special holiday merchandise for purchase in their gift shops as well.
- Grand Floridian – Beautiful tree & a Gingerbread House you can actually go in
- Contemporary – Stunning Tree out at the entrance to the Resort plus a really pretty & fun Cinderella Gingerbread House
- Polynesian – Very bright & fun Christmas Tree
- Wilderness Lodge – Very Large and softly decorated Christmas Tree
- Boardwalk Inn – Fun & tasty Gingerbread Version of the Boardwalk, an opportunity to build your own Gingerbread house with one of their chefs, and a very large tree in the yard outside
- Beach Club – See an elegant Carousel made out of gingerbread along with a beautifully decorated tree and wreaths
- Yacht Club – Beautiful Seaside-Themed Tree and an elaborate Holiday Train Display
- Animal Kingdom – We like to finish up here and see some of the animals in the Savannah. See a large, warmly decorated tree
Hint:: There are Hidden Mickey’s throughout each Gingerbread Display!
If you are planning a trip to Walt Disney World during the Holidays, definitely plan on stopping at these Resorts. If not all of them, at least try to check out a few. They will truly enhance your holiday.
Giving a Disney Destination as a Gift for the Holidays
If you are not a fan of pinterest and prefer to let someone else come up with a way to “gift” a Disney Trip, let me simplify it for you! Just present them with our Minnie Box! It is full of pixi dust, magic, and surprises plus your very own personalized travel guide book. Each box is personalized and tailored to the travel party and they are so much fun to open. We can send you yours with your qualifying Disney Destination Trip that is booked through us. They are included with my services – which are free by the way.
Recipe – Mickey Christmas Bread
This starts with raw cinnamon rolls.
- Purchase a roll of them from the store or craft your own
- Take three rolls and place them together so they look like a Mickey Head
- Once golden brown, remove from over and ice. You can use icing, chocolate sauce, strawberry sauce, caramel – whatever is your favorite
- Decorate with holiday sprinkles, gummies, cherries – anything you would like.
We have these each year on Christmas Morning – it is a family tradition.
If you would like assistance reserving a trip to a Disney Destination for the 2019 Holidays or if you would like to beat ALL the Holiday Shopping crowds and book a Disney Destination to gift to your loved ones this year, contact me today! I would be delighted to help you find a great way to wrap up your gift to surprise your family! I look forward to hearing from you and helping you plan your Holiday Magic soon!